The Virtual Prototyping Tool
which was innovated in Finnish national research center
It was commercialized with NOKIA
- It is the virtual prototyping tool which simulate the behavior of embeded systems and applications on a PC.
- Tool for designing and planning UI(User Interface) of electronics devices and application transition.
You don’t need programming skill.
- You can design transitions visually by connecting screens and states with lines.
- You can select triggers to a transition such as button press and screen touch from a list easily.
- You can design and plan visually by integrating surface of electronics device, I/O equipment such as button, GUI(Graphical User Interface) in display, and software structure.
- Enable to generate simulation automatically, that can be run on PC, from the created design. So you can verify behavior that is almost same as the one on real device.
- Enable to generate source code such as C or C++ for real target devices from created design.